Ticker Factory

Monday, July 23, 2012

Wedding Album continued


I'm really quite pleased with this page even though I dropped a new green distress ink pad onto it and had to hide the mark I couldn't remove with a flower.    Probably should have inked the edges of the white butterfly I attached to the flower. 


The "love" and "cherish" chipboard are Dusty Attic.  I painted them with white gesso and then melted on blue embossing powder.  I threaded clear seed beads on each stick pin before pushing it through the foam of the raised pop-up square.

























The second page isn't coming to me as quickly as this one did.  I cut the black and white card stock in half and am using the white with black designed for the upper half of next page and the white shimmer paper on the bottom half this time; same wide wired ribbon separating the two.  I've probably printed too many black and white pictures for the next page. 

No comments: