Ticker Factory

Thursday, November 9, 2017

WINTER IS SCRAPBOOK SEASON

Although winter doesn't officially start until December 21st, we had one of the hottest, driest summers we've had in years.  Not to be outdone, winter decided to arrive when we'd barely had one month of Autumn.  

When its colder than -15 I make soups, chili, bake bread or I scrapbook.  And sometimes I just curl up with a blanket and good book!  We've had three deaths in my husband's family between August 20th and November 3rd.  The funerals/memorials were Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.  When we got home yesterday I de-stressed by scrapbooking.  Finally, did the pages that I have been wanting to do of my great nephew, Dallas.  He will be two in four months and I haven't even met him.  I missed my opportunity this summer due to conflicting travel.







No comments: