Ticker Factory

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunshine!!

Happily, we are finally getting some nice spring-type weather for this long weekend.  At 4:30 p.m. it is actually 17 degrees out!  Beautiful!  I'm getting to see and feel the sun's warmth every once in awhile when I take a break... first from housecleaning and laundry and now from sorting and purging my scrap paper box.  OMG!!  I'm a hoarder!!  Save me from myself, puuleease!

I made good headway last night in sorting and organizing a stickers portfolio (didn't realize I had that many) and started on "project folders" that I bet I took to the last retreat and didn't work on.  Don't even remember what the projects were supposed to be so I'm putting them back in my paper stash ... colour coding, of course.   Not only am I a hoarder, when it comes to scrapbooking paper and supplies, I think the obsessive compulsive disorder might better describe me.    I actually do use scraps from my stash; just not enough apparently. 

No comments: