Ticker Factory

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A good Easter after all?

We believe that we have found a good home for Lou near Swift Current.  A grandma living on 9 acres who wants to teach her grandchildren about looking after horses.  We sure hope so.  Just waiting to see if she calls back tomorrow.   We thought another family near Milk River was going to take Lou -- and we had good communication with that Mom but she didn't phone at 9:00 this morning like she said she would. 

We also believe that we have sold the motorhome.  A family with three young children.  Because it is Easter weekend, we won't know for sure until we receive payment when the banks reopen on Monday. 

I have been working steadily for a week on an album for my office.  I have one more event to do layouts for.  Then I had better smarten up and go through my photos and supplies to get things organized for what I want to take to our Scrapbooking Retreat.  Only 20 more days left to go!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Almost 19 days!!! I have done no preparation either. I'm very excited and so badly in need of the break. Can't wait to see you there!