Ticker Factory

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Anniversary Gift to my Husband

Don't you hate when you have a vision in your mind and no matter how hard you try, the version that you create is just not the way your mind sees it?  

This is attempt #2 and I now give up.  Its the thought that counts, they say. I couldn't even get a good photograph of the canvas that I made my husband; likely because I used Americana Triple Thick Brilliant Brush-on Gloss Glaze as a protective finish... extremely shiny and reflects the light.  The picture looks like everything is flecked with white, but it is just the gloss finish making it look like that.  Sigh.  Now to take turpentine (or?) to remove the goop on my first attempted canvas so it can be repurposed!




Here are a couple pictures taken of Maggie at Christmas.  She has just "unwrapped" one of her new toys - a hedgehog. 



 Maggie doesn't make it easy to keep the place tidy.  She has hauled 3/4's of her toys up onto her favourite spot on the couch.  The good news is, there is less on the floor to trip over!


 

No comments: