Ticker Factory

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

... a little late.  We had a Thanksgiving to remember - a new puppy joined our family this weekend.  Maggie is an 8 1/2 month old Shih Tzu and really sweet.  She wants constant attention though and is a real "talker".  Our older boy, Coco, is not impressed, however and is wondering when she will be going back where she came from.  Sigh.



We gave her a sweet potato puppy treat



Maggie is the reason my craft room finally got straightened out - it had to be Maggie-proofed.   I LOVE scrapbook retreats; but it sure does a number on my room.  Maybe now I can finally get back to finishing the pages I worked on at the retreat.  I think I got 17 pages done but I need to add journaling to them before they are really album ready. 

I've been noticing a lot of really great Halloween ephemera and clip art on Pinterest and in the stores which has me interested in making cards.   Hopefully this weekend Maggie will have settled in more and I can actually get something more done than laundry and housework. 

Here are my Halloween nails done by Cheryl of Pinkieswear:

5 comments:

Laura said...

The pup is adorable! Here's to many happy years with your new baby! And I LOVE the nails! :)

Anonymous said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?

Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.


my website

Anita said...

Thank you for your very kind comments. Leave me a link to your blog next time you are by here as this link didn't work.

The theme is free and I have modified it a few times.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting
for your further write ups thank you once again.

Feel free to visit my blogon free premium minecraft account

Anonymous said...

Good blog you have got here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days.
I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

my blogthere bypass sharecash