Ticker Factory

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Heritage Album addition using Dusty Attic Cherry Blossom chipboard


I really love the PION cardstock for these types of layouts.  They have such soft, muted designs and colours.   I actually scrapped this picture a very long time ago and was not happy with the layout.  The paper I used was too bright and spoiled the effect of the picture.    This is a photocopied picture so when I went to carefully remove the cotton lace attached at the bottom, it removed some of my picture!!    Hence, the gathered leather, feather and metal accent with pearlized bead.    Looks like I applied too much "light" to the picture in editing - can barely see the title, "charm".  I sprayed Perfect Pearls Mist on the letters.  They actually go very well with the background paper however you sure can't tell here.

No comments: