Ticker Factory

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blue Willow Pottery

My newest nail art... I love it!  Too tired to write tonight.  The Stampede started today.  That means I don't go to work until 1:00 tomorrow as many businesses close for the morning to allow staff to go see the parade if they want.  I no longer have anyone I need to take to the parade so the last couple years I have stayed home, slept in a little and watch some of the parade on t.v.  One and a half more days of work until the long weekend!  This summer is going by way too fast; especially because it had a slow start.  The next three days are supposed to feel like the low 30's so that means staying indoors with the air conditioning.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You have very cool nails! But how on earth do you press the button on the camera when shooting both hands? ;)

Enjoy the long weekend! But... isn't it the BC Day long weekend? What do you ABers call it? We have yet to see summer. Sigh. I think it might have got to 23 once a couple of weeks ago. More thunder tonight. The romance of a good summer storm is grown very, very old! :)

Going camping this weekend, anyway... we're just packing rain gear instead of shorts!

Laura said...

Very cool! This might be the first time in forever that I've been able to comment!!!!!!!!!