Ticker Factory

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I LOVE TO LAUGH

Who knew reading the newspaper & classifieds could be so funny:

"Full size mattress. Royal Tonic. 20 year warranty. Like new. Slight urine smell. $40. Phone ***-***-****."

"WANTED: Someone to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box ***, Oakville, CA, 93022. You will get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before."

"TOMBSTONE. Standard gray. A good buy for someone named Grady."

"1995 Nissan Maxima, Green, Leather, Loaded, CD, auto start, sunroof, 4 door, good condition, $4500. Not for Sale."

"Debra Jackson said she likes shopping at the Dollar Palace because it is convenient and casual. "I don't have to get all dressed up, like I'm going to Wal-Mart or something..."