Ticker Factory

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Alex's Pages

I'm now trying to do my pages on Alex and Connor. Was going to finish the Mason boys pages first, however, I didn't want to disappoint Laura. When she saw my pages of Sam and Michael she asked if I didn't have any pictures of her sweet boys? Trust me, guys, I have pictures of everyone! My pictures didn't even hit the old-style photo albums, I had them in envelopes in drawers and in boxes. I spent weeks gathering and sorting them - probably because I've resorted into different categories whenever I get an idea for pages.

Carrie & Al arrived Friday around noon and visit with Mom the afternoon. When I was getting home from work I was right behind their car arriving at my place. Had a wonderful, although short, visit with them until they had to leave Saturday around 3 p.m. to get back on the road. They have to be back to work for Monday. They had beautiful pictures of their trip that I really enjoyed seeing. There were sooooo many photos that I didn't have time to see them all. I think that Carrie has a wonderful eye for taking photos and should submit some of her photos to magazines, such as Our Country!